Updated Oct 5, 2013 - 11:04 am
Phoenix Suns' Gerald Green still has mad hops
In Phoenix Suns training camp on Friday, new Suns forward Gerald Green, a Slam Dunk Contest winner, showed he still can elevate really well at the age of 27.
Marshall captured Green, who was acquired in the Luis Scola trade, leaping toward the basket without a ball in a six-second Vine video. It looks like Green touches the back of his head to the rim. Valley of the Suns says his neck reached the rim.
It's impressive either way. Take a look below and see what your verdict is.
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.