Updated Oct 24, 2013 - 2:42 pm
Suns' Markieff Morris suspended one game
The incident occurred midway through the third quarter when Morris, who has vowed to bring a more physical style of play to the court in the Suns' upcoming season, elbowed the Thunder's Serge Ibaka in the face and resulted in the ejection of the Suns' starting power forward.
Morris will serve his suspension during the Suns' regular season opener Wednesday versus the Portland Trailblazers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.