Updated Oct 24, 2013 - 2:42 pm
Suns' Markieff Morris suspended one game
The incident occurred midway through the third quarter when Morris, who has vowed to bring a more physical style of play to the court in the Suns' upcoming season, elbowed the Thunder's Serge Ibaka in the face and resulted in the ejection of the Suns' starting power forward.
Morris will serve his suspension during the Suns' regular season opener Wednesday versus the Portland Trailblazers.
- Phoenix Suns owner: The only question is how much we'll be paying Eric Bledsoe
- Tweaks -- not major changes -- ahead for the Phoenix Suns
- GM: Eric Bledsoe will be a Phoenix Suns player 'for a long time'
- Pau Gasol to the Phoenix Suns makes a lot of sense
- ESPN NBA analyst: Suns have nothing to be ashamed of
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org