Kendall Marshall tweets about trade to Washington
Marshall, a second-year player who was a first-round pick of the Suns in 2012, is excited for the new opportunity in the nation's capital, at least according to his Twitter account.
Back to the crib! happy to have the opportunity to play for the @WashWizards and be close to my family!— Kendall Marshall (@KButter5) October 25, 2013
I'd like to thank the @Suns for giving me my first opportunity to play in this league. Wish them nothing but the best!— Kendall Marshall (@KButter5) October 25, 2013
Marshall played in 48 games as a rookie with the Suns in 2012-13, averaging 3.0 points and 3.0 assists. He played his prep ball at Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington, Virginia, right in the heart of the D.C. area.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.