The Pulse: Not much expected of Phoenix Suns this season
On Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, we asked a very simple question heading into the Phoenix Suns' opener: How many games will the Phoenix Suns win this season?
The choices were "0-15," "16-25," "26-35," "36-36" or "More than 46."
Votes were cast by 660 people, and the majority believe the team will win between 16-25 games, as that earned 50 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to the 26-35 range, which garnered 27 percent of the responses.
Now, this was before the team's 104-91 over the Portland Trail Blazers, so maybe if asked again some folks would change their mind.
But as far as we can tell, there is not much optimism for this season on Planet Orange.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.