The Pulse: Not much expected of Phoenix Suns this season
On Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, we asked a very simple question heading into the Phoenix Suns' opener: How many games will the Phoenix Suns win this season?
The choices were "0-15," "16-25," "26-35," "36-36" or "More than 46."
Votes were cast by 660 people, and the majority believe the team will win between 16-25 games, as that earned 50 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to the 26-35 range, which garnered 27 percent of the responses.
Now, this was before the team's 104-91 over the Portland Trail Blazers, so maybe if asked again some folks would change their mind.
But as far as we can tell, there is not much optimism for this season on Planet Orange.
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.