Report: Phoenix Suns, Eric Bledsoe fail to come to terms by extension deadline
Restricted free agent.
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, Bledsoe and the Suns failed to come to an agreement on a new contract extension by Thursday's league-mandated 9:00 p.m. MST deadline.
Bledsoe, who was acquired by Phoenix in a three-team trade with the Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks back in July 2013, automatically becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the 2013-14 season, however the Suns can match any team's qualifying offer.
In the Suns' 104-91 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers Wednesday night, Bledsoe scored 22 points to go along with six assists and seven rebounds.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.