Report: Phoenix Suns, Eric Bledsoe fail to come to terms by extension deadline
Restricted free agent.
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, Bledsoe and the Suns failed to come to an agreement on a new contract extension by Thursday's league-mandated 9:00 p.m. MST deadline.
Bledsoe, who was acquired by Phoenix in a three-team trade with the Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks back in July 2013, automatically becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the 2013-14 season, however the Suns can match any team's qualifying offer.
In the Suns' 104-91 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers Wednesday night, Bledsoe scored 22 points to go along with six assists and seven rebounds.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.