Report: Phoenix Suns, Eric Bledsoe fail to come to terms by extension deadline
Restricted free agent.
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, Bledsoe and the Suns failed to come to an agreement on a new contract extension by Thursday's league-mandated 9:00 p.m. MST deadline.
Bledsoe, who was acquired by Phoenix in a three-team trade with the Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks back in July 2013, automatically becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the 2013-14 season, however the Suns can match any team's qualifying offer.
In the Suns' 104-91 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers Wednesday night, Bledsoe scored 22 points to go along with six assists and seven rebounds.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso