Report: Phoenix Suns, Eric Bledsoe fail to come to terms by extension deadline
Restricted free agent.
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, Bledsoe and the Suns failed to come to an agreement on a new contract extension by Thursday's league-mandated 9:00 p.m. MST deadline.
Bledsoe, who was acquired by Phoenix in a three-team trade with the Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks back in July 2013, automatically becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the 2013-14 season, however the Suns can match any team's qualifying offer.
In the Suns' 104-91 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers Wednesday night, Bledsoe scored 22 points to go along with six assists and seven rebounds.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.