ESPN analyst impressed with what Phoenix Suns are doing
Expected to be one of the worst teams in the league, the Suns are off to a 3-2 start with their defeats being close losses on the road to two of the best teams in the Western Conference.
"I'm not going to make any judgments about any team in the first two weeks of the season because we don't know," he said, pointing to the Philadelphia 76ers who started fast but seem to be fading. "But boy, I love the new unis and I like their new attitude."
Barry said there's a chance the Suns, with young players like Miles Plumlee, Markieff Morris and Eric Bledsoe -- along with Goran Dragic -- playing well, that they could, maybe, compete for a postseason spot.
"It's a long season," he said. "There's a lot of good teams out there, and I wouldn't put a win total on them, that really doesn't matter. It's about creating a culture and Jeff (Hornacek) seems to be doing that.
"Guys are enjoying themselves again and Phoenix again is a fun team to watch, like so many years with Steve Nash and the gang."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.