Suns' Eric Bledsoe, Goran Dragic, Markieff Morris on NBA All-Star ballot
Of the 120 players on the ballot, three Phoenix Suns players were named. Highlighting the trio is Eric Bledsoe (21.1 points per game, 7.1 assists per game, 51.4% from the floor). Along with him on the ballot were guard Goran Dragic, who has been injured for much of the first eight games, and Markieff Morris, who is seemingly in the midst of a breakout campaign.
According to the NBA's release, the ballot is comprised of 60 players from each conference, divided into two categories: frontcourt and backcourt. Each conference's ballot is comprised of 36 frontcourt players and 24 backcourt players.
The NBA has incorporated social media into All-Star voting for the second straight year, allowing fans to vote via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Also, fans in China can use Sina Weibo and Tencent Microblog to cast their votes. Fans are allowed to vote once for 10 different players per day. Votes can also be cast via SMS and online, at NBA.com.
The hashtag #NBABallot will be used to accompany votes.
Voting concludes Jan. 20, 2014.
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.