Suns' Eric Bledsoe, Goran Dragic, Markieff Morris on NBA All-Star ballot
Of the 120 players on the ballot, three Phoenix Suns players were named. Highlighting the trio is Eric Bledsoe (21.1 points per game, 7.1 assists per game, 51.4% from the floor). Along with him on the ballot were guard Goran Dragic, who has been injured for much of the first eight games, and Markieff Morris, who is seemingly in the midst of a breakout campaign.
According to the NBA's release, the ballot is comprised of 60 players from each conference, divided into two categories: frontcourt and backcourt. Each conference's ballot is comprised of 36 frontcourt players and 24 backcourt players.
The NBA has incorporated social media into All-Star voting for the second straight year, allowing fans to vote via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Also, fans in China can use Sina Weibo and Tencent Microblog to cast their votes. Fans are allowed to vote once for 10 different players per day. Votes can also be cast via SMS and online, at NBA.com.
The hashtag #NBABallot will be used to accompany votes.
Voting concludes Jan. 20, 2014.
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 13Lon Babby discusses the Suns' playoff push with 18 games to go.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 13Who is the heart and soul of the Suns?
- David Griffin, Cleveland Cavaliers interim GM - Wednesday March 12David Griffin discusses the surprising season the Phoenix Suns are enjoying.
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- The DISH - March 12, 2013 - Wednesday March 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns' History.