Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 5:25 pm
Phoenix Suns' sleeved NBA Noche Latina jerseys leaked
The NBA is celebrating Latin culture and its influence on the league during the 2013-14 season, and once again, the Suns will participate.
Thursday, March 6 when the Suns host the Oklahoma City Thunder, 5,000 fans will receive a "Los Suns" t-shirt compliments of the Arizona Lottery in celebration of Fiesta Night.
And on that night, the Suns will wear an alternate black, sleeved jersey. Phoenix is one of six franchises that will don the alternate sleeved look during Noche Latina. The others are the Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, San Antonio Spurs and Chicago Bulls.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.