Updated Jan 3, 2014 - 4:30 pm
Mid-90s Phoenix Suns jerseys called fourth-best of that decade
Their best stretch started in 1992 when the team traded for Charles Barkley, moved into America West Arena and started wearing new uniforms.
And while Barkley was great (winning the 1993 MVP award) and the arena made for a pleasant viewing experience, it was the jerseys that many fans will remember from that era.
So perhaps it's fitting that they came in fourth for the best NBA jerseys of the 90s, at least according to USA Today's Sean Highkin.
The Suns' early-'90s rebrand, synonymous with Barkley's tenure there and the team's trip to the 1993 Finals, is still their best look. The team's brand-new redesign for this season features a callback to the shooting-star logo across the front of these jerseys, but the simplicity and color scheme of the original can't be topped.
The only duds to be ranked higher than the Suns' belonged to the Charlotte Hornets, Denver Nuggets and Orlando Magic.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.