Suns guard Eric Bledsoe will continue to be sidelined with right knee sprain
The problem, however, for the Suns has been keeping the 24-year-old healthy.
Bledsoe, who suffered a right knee sprain in Phoenix's 107-88 road victory over the Los Angeles Clippers Monday, missed the team's last contest against the Memphis Grizzlies Thursday and will continue to be sidelined throughout the next week, according to a press release sent out by the team.
The fourth-year guard out of Kentucky missed six consecutive games in late November, as well, due to a left shin injury. Veteran swingman Gerald Green is expected to start in Bledsoe's place until his return, including Saturday's home game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
During his three years with the Clippers, Bledsoe missed a total of 15 games.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org