Suns guard Eric Bledsoe will continue to be sidelined with right knee sprain
The problem, however, for the Suns has been keeping the 24-year-old healthy.
Bledsoe, who suffered a right knee sprain in Phoenix's 107-88 road victory over the Los Angeles Clippers Monday, missed the team's last contest against the Memphis Grizzlies Thursday and will continue to be sidelined throughout the next week, according to a press release sent out by the team.
The fourth-year guard out of Kentucky missed six consecutive games in late November, as well, due to a left shin injury. Veteran swingman Gerald Green is expected to start in Bledsoe's place until his return, including Saturday's home game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
During his three years with the Clippers, Bledsoe missed a total of 15 games.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.