Suns guard Eric Bledsoe will continue to be sidelined with right knee sprain
The problem, however, for the Suns has been keeping the 24-year-old healthy.
Bledsoe, who suffered a right knee sprain in Phoenix's 107-88 road victory over the Los Angeles Clippers Monday, missed the team's last contest against the Memphis Grizzlies Thursday and will continue to be sidelined throughout the next week, according to a press release sent out by the team.
The fourth-year guard out of Kentucky missed six consecutive games in late November, as well, due to a left shin injury. Veteran swingman Gerald Green is expected to start in Bledsoe's place until his return, including Saturday's home game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
During his three years with the Clippers, Bledsoe missed a total of 15 games.
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?