Suns guard Eric Bledsoe will continue to be sidelined with right knee sprain
The problem, however, for the Suns has been keeping the 24-year-old healthy.
Bledsoe, who suffered a right knee sprain in Phoenix's 107-88 road victory over the Los Angeles Clippers Monday, missed the team's last contest against the Memphis Grizzlies Thursday and will continue to be sidelined throughout the next week, according to a press release sent out by the team.
The fourth-year guard out of Kentucky missed six consecutive games in late November, as well, due to a left shin injury. Veteran swingman Gerald Green is expected to start in Bledsoe's place until his return, including Saturday's home game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
During his three years with the Clippers, Bledsoe missed a total of 15 games.
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.