Phoenix Suns 2013 attendance worst in Western Conference
Perhaps it's due to the low expectations set at the outset of the season, the lack of big names on the roster or a hangover from three playoff-less seasons, but the Suns attendance was the worst in the Western Conference in the 2013 portion of the 2013-14 season.
Ranking 27th overall in attendance among NBA teams, the Suns averaged just 14,339 fans per game in their first 15 at US Airways Center, which is 75.8 percent capacity. Only the Milwaukee Bucks, Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers have recorded worse attendance this
Currently seventh in the Western Conference standings, the Suns won't have to worry about attendance until Jan. 15, as they are set to begin a five-game road trip Tuesday in Chicago, the city with the NBA's best attendance in 2013-14.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.