Phoenix Suns 2013 attendance worst in Western Conference
Perhaps it's due to the low expectations set at the outset of the season, the lack of big names on the roster or a hangover from three playoff-less seasons, but the Suns attendance was the worst in the Western Conference in the 2013 portion of the 2013-14 season.
Ranking 27th overall in attendance among NBA teams, the Suns averaged just 14,339 fans per game in their first 15 at US Airways Center, which is 75.8 percent capacity. Only the Milwaukee Bucks, Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers have recorded worse attendance this
Currently seventh in the Western Conference standings, the Suns won't have to worry about attendance until Jan. 15, as they are set to begin a five-game road trip Tuesday in Chicago, the city with the NBA's best attendance in 2013-14.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.