Phoenix Suns 2013 attendance worst in Western Conference
Perhaps it's due to the low expectations set at the outset of the season, the lack of big names on the roster or a hangover from three playoff-less seasons, but the Suns attendance was the worst in the Western Conference in the 2013 portion of the 2013-14 season.
Ranking 27th overall in attendance among NBA teams, the Suns averaged just 14,339 fans per game in their first 15 at US Airways Center, which is 75.8 percent capacity. Only the Milwaukee Bucks, Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers have recorded worse attendance this
Currently seventh in the Western Conference standings, the Suns won't have to worry about attendance until Jan. 15, as they are set to begin a five-game road trip Tuesday in Chicago, the city with the NBA's best attendance in 2013-14.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.