Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 10:32 pm
By the Numbers: Suns rally late, top Timberwolves on road
But since when has something like that fazed this version of the Suns?
Gerald Green's jumper from the corner gave the Suns their only lead from the fourth quarter, and Phoenix's defense held on Minnesota's final possession for a 104-103 win at the Target Center Wednesday in Minneapolis.
Here's a closer look at the Suns' thrilling come-from-behind win:
Four different Phoenix players scored during the Suns' 7-0 run to close the game - P.J. Tucker, Goran Dragic, Markieff Morris and Gerald Green.
The Suns found themselves down six points with 1:35 to play, but closed on a 7-0 run to pull out the one-point win.
Rookie center Alex Len played 12 minutes in his second game back from an ankle injury, scoring two points on 1-of-3 shooting. Len grabbed five rebounds in the game -- four of which came on the offensive end.
Suns guard Leandro Barbosa played 13 minutes in his return to the NBA, though he was clearly rusty. Barbosa scored three points on 1-of-6 shooting and 1-of-2 from the free throw line. He also grabbed three rebounds and dished out three assists.
Suns guard Goran Dragic scored 26 points while playing 41 minutes and experiencing an increased workload without the injured Eric Bledsoe. Dragic also dished nine assists and grabbed six rebounds while turning the ball over just three times.
Suns forward Channing Frye shot 50 percent from 3-point range, knocking down 5-of-10 shots behind the arc. Frye scored 22 points to go along with five rebounds.
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?