Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 10:51 pm
Leandro Barbosa struggles in return to Phoenix Suns
Despite excelling in eight games in the Brazilian league (NBB) and averaging 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, 3.1 assists and shooting 50 percent from 3-point range, Barbosa struggled in his return to the NBA and Phoenix Suns after tearing his left ACL while with the Boston Celtics in February.
Barbosa scored three points on 1-of-6 shooting while dishing three assists and grabbing three rebounds in Wednesday's 104-103 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. But while Barbosa's stat line was rather pedestrian, his health shouldn't be a concern -- he showed flashes of the speed and explosiveness that made him a fan favorite in his first go-around with Phoenix.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.