Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 10:51 pm
Leandro Barbosa struggles in return to Phoenix Suns
Despite excelling in eight games in the Brazilian league (NBB) and averaging 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, 3.1 assists and shooting 50 percent from 3-point range, Barbosa struggled in his return to the NBA and Phoenix Suns after tearing his left ACL while with the Boston Celtics in February.
Barbosa scored three points on 1-of-6 shooting while dishing three assists and grabbing three rebounds in Wednesday's 104-103 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. But while Barbosa's stat line was rather pedestrian, his health shouldn't be a concern -- he showed flashes of the speed and explosiveness that made him a fan favorite in his first go-around with Phoenix.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi - Friday March 14Steve Smith sounds off
- The DISH - March 14, 2014 - Friday March 14Jon Bloom gives you This Day in Suns History
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 13Lon Babby discusses the Suns' playoff push with 18 games to go.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 13Who is the heart and soul of the Suns?
- David Griffin, Cleveland Cavaliers interim GM - Wednesday March 12David Griffin discusses the surprising season the Phoenix Suns are enjoying.