Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 10:51 pm
Leandro Barbosa struggles in return to Phoenix Suns
Despite excelling in eight games in the Brazilian league (NBB) and averaging 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, 3.1 assists and shooting 50 percent from 3-point range, Barbosa struggled in his return to the NBA and Phoenix Suns after tearing his left ACL while with the Boston Celtics in February.
Barbosa scored three points on 1-of-6 shooting while dishing three assists and grabbing three rebounds in Wednesday's 104-103 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. But while Barbosa's stat line was rather pedestrian, his health shouldn't be a concern -- he showed flashes of the speed and explosiveness that made him a fan favorite in his first go-around with Phoenix.
- Phoenix Suns owner: The only question is how much we'll be paying Eric Bledsoe
- Tweaks -- not major changes -- ahead for the Phoenix Suns
- GM: Eric Bledsoe will be a Phoenix Suns player 'for a long time'
- Pau Gasol to the Phoenix Suns makes a lot of sense
- ESPN NBA analyst: Suns have nothing to be ashamed of
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org