Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 10:51 pm
Leandro Barbosa struggles in return to Phoenix Suns
Despite excelling in eight games in the Brazilian league (NBB) and averaging 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, 3.1 assists and shooting 50 percent from 3-point range, Barbosa struggled in his return to the NBA and Phoenix Suns after tearing his left ACL while with the Boston Celtics in February.
Barbosa scored three points on 1-of-6 shooting while dishing three assists and grabbing three rebounds in Wednesday's 104-103 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. But while Barbosa's stat line was rather pedestrian, his health shouldn't be a concern -- he showed flashes of the speed and explosiveness that made him a fan favorite in his first go-around with Phoenix.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.