Updated Jan 10, 2014 - 1:10 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe undergoes successful surgery
The procedure was performed in Phoenix by team doctor and surgeon Thomas Carter. The team says Bledsoe will immediately begin a recovery and rehabilitation program and has hope that he may be able to return at some point in the season's second half.
And according to Arizona Sports 98.7's John Gambadoro, that's precisely what's going to happen.
Bledsoe will return this season because his meniscus was removed not repaired. So 4-6 week to return.— John Gambadoro (@Gambo987) January 10, 2014
In his first year with the Suns, Bledsoe has averaged 18 points, 5.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds in 24 games.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.