Updated Jan 10, 2014 - 1:10 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe undergoes successful surgery
The procedure was performed in Phoenix by team doctor and surgeon Thomas Carter. The team says Bledsoe will immediately begin a recovery and rehabilitation program and has hope that he may be able to return at some point in the season's second half.
And according to Arizona Sports 98.7's John Gambadoro, that's precisely what's going to happen.
Bledsoe will return this season because his meniscus was removed not repaired. So 4-6 week to return.— John Gambadoro (@Gambo987) January 10, 2014
In his first year with the Suns, Bledsoe has averaged 18 points, 5.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds in 24 games.
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.