Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 3:54 pm
Phoenix Suns to debut sleeved orange jersey Friday against Dallas Mavericks
The Phoenix Suns announced they will debut their sleeved alternate jersey Friday against the Dallas Mavericks.
The designs on the orange jersey is similar to what is on the team's home white and road purple duds. All three looks are new for this season.
Over the summer, the Suns became the second team in the NBA to introduce a short-sleeve uniform, following the Golden State Warriors.
The Suns will wear the orange jersey during all Friday home games as part of "Orange Fridays." The first 3,000 fans in attendance Friday will receive a P.J. Tucker orange sleeved jersey drink cooler.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso