The Pulse: Suns season more 'surprising' than anything else
Over the weekend, we asked what word best describes the first half of the Phoenix Suns' season.
A total of 812 votes were submitted, with the overwhelming majority saying the season has been "surprising," which earned 432 (53 percent).
The next closest was "outstanding," which earned 196 votes, and it was followed by "entertaining," which had 165.
Nineteen wayward souls selected "disappointing," which makes you wonder what they were expecting from the team going into the campaign.
Entering play Monday, the Suns are 25-18 on the season and seventh place in the Western Conference.
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye finishes third in NBA Sportsmanship Award voting
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.