The Pulse: Suns season more 'surprising' than anything else
Over the weekend, we asked what word best describes the first half of the Phoenix Suns' season.
A total of 812 votes were submitted, with the overwhelming majority saying the season has been "surprising," which earned 432 (53 percent).
The next closest was "outstanding," which earned 196 votes, and it was followed by "entertaining," which had 165.
Nineteen wayward souls selected "disappointing," which makes you wonder what they were expecting from the team going into the campaign.
Entering play Monday, the Suns are 25-18 on the season and seventh place in the Western Conference.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.