The Pulse: Suns season more 'surprising' than anything else
Over the weekend, we asked what word best describes the first half of the Phoenix Suns' season.
A total of 812 votes were submitted, with the overwhelming majority saying the season has been "surprising," which earned 432 (53 percent).
The next closest was "outstanding," which earned 196 votes, and it was followed by "entertaining," which had 165.
Nineteen wayward souls selected "disappointing," which makes you wonder what they were expecting from the team going into the campaign.
Entering play Monday, the Suns are 25-18 on the season and seventh place in the Western Conference.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org