The Pulse: Phoenix Suns have your attention
To start the week, we asked which Arizona team has your attention the most right now.
The answer? After 761 votes, it is clearly the Phoenix Suns, who earned 581 votes (76 percent).
With a 29-18 record, the attention is no surprise, even if the Suns themselves are one.
After the Suns, the Arizona Wildcats basketball team earned the second-most votes, with 69, while the Arizona Diamondbacks and their 44 votes came in third.
The Phoenix Coyotes and Arizona State Sun Devils basketball team round out the list at fourth and fifth, respectively.
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?