The Pulse: Phoenix Suns have your attention
To start the week, we asked which Arizona team has your attention the most right now.
The answer? After 761 votes, it is clearly the Phoenix Suns, who earned 581 votes (76 percent).
With a 29-18 record, the attention is no surprise, even if the Suns themselves are one.
After the Suns, the Arizona Wildcats basketball team earned the second-most votes, with 69, while the Arizona Diamondbacks and their 44 votes came in third.
The Phoenix Coyotes and Arizona State Sun Devils basketball team round out the list at fourth and fifth, respectively.
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.