Phoenix Suns assign Archie Goodwin to D-League again
The announcement came Wednesday.
Goodwin, 19, was selected with the 29th pick in the first round of the 2013 NBA Draft out of Kentucky. He has appeared in just 37 games for the Suns, and is averaging 3.1 points and 1.7 rebounds in 10.5 minutes per game.
This will be Goodwin's second stint in the D-League after previously being there from Jan. 23 to Jan. 26. In two games with the Bakersfield Jam, the Suns' affiliate, he averaged 29.5 points and 6.0 rebounds in 44.0 minutes per game.
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Phoenix Suns waive guard Dionte Christmas
- P.J. Tucker and cash deserved
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.