The Pulse: Suns fans don't want Pau Gasol
Tuesday, we asked you about the possibility of the Phoenix Suns trading for Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol.
A total of 801 votes were submitted, with the vast majority of people being either apprehensive or just plain against the move.
Of the three choices, the most votes, 356, went to "No, he's washed up." That made up 43 percent of the total.
The runner up was "Maybe, but I worry he'll mess up team chemistry," which earned 293 votes, or 37 percent.
Just 162 votes went for "Yes, he's good and can help," meaning only 20 percent of you feel like the Suns would be wise to add the four-time All-Star.
Of course, it may be a moot point anyway, as John Gambadoro reported that the Suns have never talked to the Lakers about a Gasol trade.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.