The Pulse: Suns fans don't want Pau Gasol
Tuesday, we asked you about the possibility of the Phoenix Suns trading for Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol.
A total of 801 votes were submitted, with the vast majority of people being either apprehensive or just plain against the move.
Of the three choices, the most votes, 356, went to "No, he's washed up." That made up 43 percent of the total.
The runner up was "Maybe, but I worry he'll mess up team chemistry," which earned 293 votes, or 37 percent.
Just 162 votes went for "Yes, he's good and can help," meaning only 20 percent of you feel like the Suns would be wise to add the four-time All-Star.
Of course, it may be a moot point anyway, as John Gambadoro reported that the Suns have never talked to the Lakers about a Gasol trade.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org