The Pulse: Suns fans don't want Pau Gasol
Tuesday, we asked you about the possibility of the Phoenix Suns trading for Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol.
A total of 801 votes were submitted, with the vast majority of people being either apprehensive or just plain against the move.
Of the three choices, the most votes, 356, went to "No, he's washed up." That made up 43 percent of the total.
The runner up was "Maybe, but I worry he'll mess up team chemistry," which earned 293 votes, or 37 percent.
Just 162 votes went for "Yes, he's good and can help," meaning only 20 percent of you feel like the Suns would be wise to add the four-time All-Star.
Of course, it may be a moot point anyway, as John Gambadoro reported that the Suns have never talked to the Lakers about a Gasol trade.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?