Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic to participate in All-Star weekend
The league announced its field for the Taco Bell Skills Challenge Thursday, and the Suns' leading scorer is on the list.
The challenge is introducing a new format featuring four teams of two players each, and they will compete in a two-round timed relay-style course consisting of dribbling, passing and shooting stations.
Dragic's teammate for the event will be the Thunder's Reggie Jackson.
Other participants include Portland's Damian Lillard, Utah's Trey Burke, Toronto's DeMar Derozan, Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo, Philadelphia's Michael Carter-Williams and Orlando's Victor Oladipo.
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.