Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to participate in Rising Stars Challenge
Plumlee, 25, is averaging 9.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game in his first season with the Suns.
A former first-round pick of the Indiana Pacers, Plumlee will compete for Team Hill, for which former Sun Grant Hill is serving in the role of general manager and Nate McMillan is the head coach.
Plumlee is the eighth player in Suns history to participate in the game, joining Wesley Person, Trevor Ruffin, Michael Finley, Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire and Markieff Morris.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.