Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to participate in Rising Stars Challenge
Plumlee, 25, is averaging 9.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game in his first season with the Suns.
A former first-round pick of the Indiana Pacers, Plumlee will compete for Team Hill, for which former Sun Grant Hill is serving in the role of general manager and Nate McMillan is the head coach.
Plumlee is the eighth player in Suns history to participate in the game, joining Wesley Person, Trevor Ruffin, Michael Finley, Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire and Markieff Morris.
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.