Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to participate in Rising Stars Challenge
Plumlee, 25, is averaging 9.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game in his first season with the Suns.
A former first-round pick of the Indiana Pacers, Plumlee will compete for Team Hill, for which former Sun Grant Hill is serving in the role of general manager and Nate McMillan is the head coach.
Plumlee is the eighth player in Suns history to participate in the game, joining Wesley Person, Trevor Ruffin, Michael Finley, Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire and Markieff Morris.
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Phoenix Suns waive guard Dionte Christmas
- P.J. Tucker and cash deserved
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.