Updated Feb 15, 2014 - 8:38 am
Suns center Miles Plumlee records monster block in Rising Stars victory
In Team Hill's 142-136 victory over Team Webber, Plumlee finished with four points, three rebounds and arguably the night's lone defensive highlight.
Facing a two-on-one fast break in the second half -- set up by his younger brother Mason -- Plumlee stepped in front of a high-flying Anthony Davis as the New Orleans Pelicans forward attempted to throw one down in front of his home crowd. Instead, the Suns' leading shot blocker got the best of Davis, meeting him at the top for a vicious swat.
While Plumlee recorded the breathtaking highlight, it was Mason who had the upper hand in the battle between siblings. The former Duke product finished with 20 points on 7-of-10 shooting to go along with seven rebounds in a losing effort. He also happened to recover Miles' block on Davis before the ball hit the ground, dropping it in the hoop in one, fluid motion.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t