Updated Feb 16, 2014 - 8:21 am
Goran Dragic models 'Los Suns' alternate uniform
That design turned out to be pretty close to the final product, as modeled by point guard Goran Dragic, in a tweet sent Friday by Chris Creamer of SportsLogos.net.
Creamer notes that the sleeved jersey says "Los Suns" instead of "Sol" or "Soles," which would be a more direct Spanish translation.
The jersey, as worn by Dragic, appears to have smaller diamonds on the back than the original leaked design showed, and there looks to be no pattern around the sleeves and down the sides visible on the front of the shirt.
Original design leaked in November:
As part of the "Noche Latina" theme during the Suns-Thunder game, the first 5,000 fans to enter US Airways Center will receive a "Los Suns" T-shirt courtesy of the Arizona Lottery.
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye finishes third in NBA Sportsmanship Award voting
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.