Updated Feb 16, 2014 - 8:21 am
Goran Dragic models 'Los Suns' alternate uniform
That design turned out to be pretty close to the final product, as modeled by point guard Goran Dragic, in a tweet sent Friday by Chris Creamer of SportsLogos.net.
Creamer notes that the sleeved jersey says "Los Suns" instead of "Sol" or "Soles," which would be a more direct Spanish translation.
The jersey, as worn by Dragic, appears to have smaller diamonds on the back than the original leaked design showed, and there looks to be no pattern around the sleeves and down the sides visible on the front of the shirt.
Original design leaked in November:
As part of the "Noche Latina" theme during the Suns-Thunder game, the first 5,000 fans to enter US Airways Center will receive a "Los Suns" T-shirt courtesy of the Arizona Lottery.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org