Updated Feb 16, 2014 - 8:21 am
Goran Dragic models 'Los Suns' alternate uniform
That design turned out to be pretty close to the final product, as modeled by point guard Goran Dragic, in a tweet sent Friday by Chris Creamer of SportsLogos.net.
Creamer notes that the sleeved jersey says "Los Suns" instead of "Sol" or "Soles," which would be a more direct Spanish translation.
The jersey, as worn by Dragic, appears to have smaller diamonds on the back than the original leaked design showed, and there looks to be no pattern around the sleeves and down the sides visible on the front of the shirt.
Original design leaked in November:
As part of the "Noche Latina" theme during the Suns-Thunder game, the first 5,000 fans to enter US Airways Center will receive a "Los Suns" T-shirt courtesy of the Arizona Lottery.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.