The Pulse: Fans think Phoenix Suns made right move in standing pat at deadline
On Friday, Feb. 21, the question revolved around whether or not fans were happy that the Phoenix Suns didn't make a move before the trade deadline.
With 773 people responding, an overwhelming majority (69 percent) chose the option "Great, this team is fine as is."
The only other choice with a significant number of votes was "Alright, a small upgrade would have helped," with 28 percent of voters taking this option.
Finally, 3 percent of people responding thought it wasn't good that the Suns stayed pat, and 1 percent answered that the team's inaction was "Terrible, this team needs help."
At 33-21, the Suns are well-positioned, even without high-profile guard Eric Bledsoe, to make a playoff push in the West. There were rumors about the team being interested in power forwards like Pau Gasol, Jordan Hill and Zach Randolph, but Phoenix ultimately chose to stick with its existing assets.
Thursday's trade deadline was mostly quiet around the league, as the only high-profile deal involved the Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers swapping swingmen Danny Granger and Evan Turner.
- Suns' future looks bright, but D-backs have proven nothing is guaranteed
- Duke freshman Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?