The Pulse: Fans think Phoenix Suns made right move in standing pat at deadline
On Friday, Feb. 21, the question revolved around whether or not fans were happy that the Phoenix Suns didn't make a move before the trade deadline.
With 773 people responding, an overwhelming majority (69 percent) chose the option "Great, this team is fine as is."
The only other choice with a significant number of votes was "Alright, a small upgrade would have helped," with 28 percent of voters taking this option.
Finally, 3 percent of people responding thought it wasn't good that the Suns stayed pat, and 1 percent answered that the team's inaction was "Terrible, this team needs help."
At 33-21, the Suns are well-positioned, even without high-profile guard Eric Bledsoe, to make a playoff push in the West. There were rumors about the team being interested in power forwards like Pau Gasol, Jordan Hill and Zach Randolph, but Phoenix ultimately chose to stick with its existing assets.
Thursday's trade deadline was mostly quiet around the league, as the only high-profile deal involved the Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers swapping swingmen Danny Granger and Evan Turner.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?