The Pulse: Fans think Phoenix Suns made right move in standing pat at deadline
On Friday, Feb. 21, the question revolved around whether or not fans were happy that the Phoenix Suns didn't make a move before the trade deadline.
With 773 people responding, an overwhelming majority (69 percent) chose the option "Great, this team is fine as is."
The only other choice with a significant number of votes was "Alright, a small upgrade would have helped," with 28 percent of voters taking this option.
Finally, 3 percent of people responding thought it wasn't good that the Suns stayed pat, and 1 percent answered that the team's inaction was "Terrible, this team needs help."
At 33-21, the Suns are well-positioned, even without high-profile guard Eric Bledsoe, to make a playoff push in the West. There were rumors about the team being interested in power forwards like Pau Gasol, Jordan Hill and Zach Randolph, but Phoenix ultimately chose to stick with its existing assets.
Thursday's trade deadline was mostly quiet around the league, as the only high-profile deal involved the Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers swapping swingmen Danny Granger and Evan Turner.
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.