The Pulse: Suns should give Alex Len more playing time
This time, we asked if the Suns should be playing rookie Alex Len more than they have been.
A total of 456 votes were submitted, and 46 percent of them say the Suns should be giving the No. 5 overall pick more time than he has been receiving.
The next highest total, 39 percent, say Len should only play if he's good enough to help the team win games.
Only 15 percent of the voters feel like the Suns should leave Len on the bench due to not being ready to contribute.
Len has appeared in 25 games this year, and is averaging 8.6 minutes per contest. He is averaging 2.0 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.4 blocks per game.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.