The Pulse: Suns should give Alex Len more playing time
This time, we asked if the Suns should be playing rookie Alex Len more than they have been.
A total of 456 votes were submitted, and 46 percent of them say the Suns should be giving the No. 5 overall pick more time than he has been receiving.
The next highest total, 39 percent, say Len should only play if he's good enough to help the team win games.
Only 15 percent of the voters feel like the Suns should leave Len on the bench due to not being ready to contribute.
Len has appeared in 25 games this year, and is averaging 8.6 minutes per contest. He is averaging 2.0 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.4 blocks per game.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.