The Pulse: Suns should give Alex Len more playing time
This time, we asked if the Suns should be playing rookie Alex Len more than they have been.
A total of 456 votes were submitted, and 46 percent of them say the Suns should be giving the No. 5 overall pick more time than he has been receiving.
The next highest total, 39 percent, say Len should only play if he's good enough to help the team win games.
Only 15 percent of the voters feel like the Suns should leave Len on the bench due to not being ready to contribute.
Len has appeared in 25 games this year, and is averaging 8.6 minutes per contest. He is averaging 2.0 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.4 blocks per game.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org