The Pulse: Suns will fall just short of 50 wins
Monday, we asked if the Suns would reach the 50-win mark this season.
A total of 680 votes were submitted, and while there's optimism surrounding the team, the majority believe they won't quite reach that plateau.
The largest margin of votes went to "No, but they'll come close," as that earned 381 -- or 56 percent.
The next closest tally went to "Yes, definitely," which had 250 votes, or 37 percent.
Only seven percent of those who responded don't think the Suns will even sniff 50 wins.
The Suns currently have a 35-24 record, meaning they'd have to at least 15-8 over their final 23 games to get to 50. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility, but they certainly have their work cut out for them if that is the goal.
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.