Updated Apr 13, 2014 - 9:16 pm
Suns 2014 Postseason Prospects: The Western Conference Race
But behind a first-year head coach, first-year general manager and 10 new faces on the roster, Phoenix has sped up its rebuilding process. While igniting the future is still a major focus, the present doesn't look so bad, either.
With a little more than a month left in the NBA's regular season, the Suns find themselves in the thick of the postseason race.
Despite stumbling a bit to begin the month of March, Phoenix, behind the dynamic backcourt duo of Goran Dragic and a healthy Eric Bledsoe, is one of four teams -- Dallas Mavericks, Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies being the others -- competing for the final three playoff spots in Western Conference.
Below is a guide to how the Suns' postseason prospects look in what's become a wild, wild West.
|Teams||Place||Record/Games Back||Games Left||Next Opponent|
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.