Clippers rally from 17 down to beat Suns
Chris Paul added 20 points, including a 32-foot 3-pointer just before the shot clock was to expire to put the Clippers up for good 108-106 with 1:48 to play.
Eight Suns players reached double figures, led by Marcus Morris' 16 points.
Phoenix fell into a three-way tie with Memphis and Dallas for the last two playoff spots in the West. Phoenix used a 22-5 run to lead 91-74 with 1:49 left in the third period and was up 91-78 entering the fourth.
Griffin had been listed as doubtful for the game with back spasms.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.