Updated Apr 8, 2014 - 9:53 pm
The Pulse: Suns won't surmount 50 wins in 2013-14
On Monday, we wanted to know: Will the Phoenix Suns get to 50 wins this season?
Five games left. Forty-six wins. Will the Suns reach 50 wins by season's end?
And after tallying 431 votes, there was fair optimism from fans, though a slight majority didn't think the feat was doable.
In all, 242 fans (56 percent) didn't believe the Suns would surmount 50 wins, while 189 (44 percent) were calling it.
Remaining on the Suns' schedule are four road games and one at US Airways Center. Next, they travel to New Orleans to play the Pelicans before playing the San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks on back-to-back nights in Texas. Their final two games come against the Memphis Grizzlies at home and the Sacramento Kings on the road.
They currently sit in 8th place in the Western Conference.
You can follow the playoff race on ArizonaSports.com for up-to-date standings breakdowns:
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.