Updated Apr 8, 2014 - 9:53 pm
The Pulse: Suns won't surmount 50 wins in 2013-14
On Monday, we wanted to know: Will the Phoenix Suns get to 50 wins this season?
Five games left. Forty-six wins. Will the Suns reach 50 wins by season's end?
And after tallying 431 votes, there was fair optimism from fans, though a slight majority didn't think the feat was doable.
In all, 242 fans (56 percent) didn't believe the Suns would surmount 50 wins, while 189 (44 percent) were calling it.
Remaining on the Suns' schedule are four road games and one at US Airways Center. Next, they travel to New Orleans to play the Pelicans before playing the San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks on back-to-back nights in Texas. Their final two games come against the Memphis Grizzlies at home and the Sacramento Kings on the road.
They currently sit in 8th place in the Western Conference.
You can follow the playoff race on ArizonaSports.com for up-to-date standings breakdowns:
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.