The Pulse: Goran Dragic was the surprising Phoenix Suns' MVP
This time, we asked who was the surprising Phoenix Suns' Most Valuable Player. A number of players played big roles for the Suns at various times this season, but Goran Dragic ran away with the fans' vote for MVP.
A total of 437 votes were submitted, and a whopping 86 percent (378) of those were in Dragic's favor. Dragic led the Suns to 48 wins, matching the highest number of wins of a team that didn't make the playoffs. The fifth-year guard scored 20.3 points per game to go along with 5.9 assists and 1.4 steals.
Six percent voted for Gerald Green and 4 percent voted for Eric Bledsoe while 3 percent voted for P.J. Tucker. Just 1 percent voted for Markieff Morris, and no one else received a vote in the "other" category.
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.