The Pulse: Goran Dragic was the surprising Phoenix Suns' MVP
This time, we asked who was the surprising Phoenix Suns' Most Valuable Player. A number of players played big roles for the Suns at various times this season, but Goran Dragic ran away with the fans' vote for MVP.
A total of 437 votes were submitted, and a whopping 86 percent (378) of those were in Dragic's favor. Dragic led the Suns to 48 wins, matching the highest number of wins of a team that didn't make the playoffs. The fifth-year guard scored 20.3 points per game to go along with 5.9 assists and 1.4 steals.
Six percent voted for Gerald Green and 4 percent voted for Eric Bledsoe while 3 percent voted for P.J. Tucker. Just 1 percent voted for Markieff Morris, and no one else received a vote in the "other" category.
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.