The Pulse: Goran Dragic was the surprising Phoenix Suns' MVP
This time, we asked who was the surprising Phoenix Suns' Most Valuable Player. A number of players played big roles for the Suns at various times this season, but Goran Dragic ran away with the fans' vote for MVP.
A total of 437 votes were submitted, and a whopping 86 percent (378) of those were in Dragic's favor. Dragic led the Suns to 48 wins, matching the highest number of wins of a team that didn't make the playoffs. The fifth-year guard scored 20.3 points per game to go along with 5.9 assists and 1.4 steals.
Six percent voted for Gerald Green and 4 percent voted for Eric Bledsoe while 3 percent voted for P.J. Tucker. Just 1 percent voted for Markieff Morris, and no one else received a vote in the "other" category.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.