The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
On Wednesday, April 23, we asked, "Which sporting event will garner the most of your attention this summer?"
The NBA Playoffs, MLB regular season, NHL Playoffs, Arena football and the PGA Tour were the options we gave.
Despite having our beloved Phoenix Suns sit out this year's postseason, the most popular answer in the poll was the NBA Playoffs, although it won by a slight margin.
Perhaps the Miami Heat will three-peat in the postseason, or maybe a new champ will be crowned. Either way, it looks like many of you will be tuned in.
The basketball playoffs garnered 36 percent of the 805 total votes in our poll, while MLB's regular season came in second place with 31 percent of the vote -- that's even with the Arizona Diamondbacks struggling.
It was a close race for third between the other three options. Twelve percent of our readers clicked on the NHL Playoffs, 11 percent chose the PGA Tour and 10 percent said the Arena Football League will have their attention the most.
Whatever you're looking forward to the most, here's to a memorable summer in the world of sports!
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.