The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
On Wednesday, April 23, we asked, "Which sporting event will garner the most of your attention this summer?"
The NBA Playoffs, MLB regular season, NHL Playoffs, Arena football and the PGA Tour were the options we gave.
Despite having our beloved Phoenix Suns sit out this year's postseason, the most popular answer in the poll was the NBA Playoffs, although it won by a slight margin.
Perhaps the Miami Heat will three-peat in the postseason, or maybe a new champ will be crowned. Either way, it looks like many of you will be tuned in.
The basketball playoffs garnered 36 percent of the 805 total votes in our poll, while MLB's regular season came in second place with 31 percent of the vote -- that's even with the Arizona Diamondbacks struggling.
It was a close race for third between the other three options. Twelve percent of our readers clicked on the NHL Playoffs, 11 percent chose the PGA Tour and 10 percent said the Arena Football League will have their attention the most.
Whatever you're looking forward to the most, here's to a memorable summer in the world of sports!
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.