The Pulse: Dragic should play in the World Cup
Thursday, we asked if you agreed with Goran Dragic's decision to play for Slovenia in the FIBA World Cup.
A total of 566 votes were submitted, 280 of which went toward agreeing with the point guard's decision.
It wasn't a clear-cut choice, however, as 220 votes went to "No" and another 60 to "Undecided."
Recently, Suns GM Ryan McDonough said the team supports their star's decision, even saying it "can be a positive thing for him and us."
However, if Dragic wears down during the NBA season because of what should be a somewhat strenuous offseason, the decision may not look so good after all.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.