The Pulse: Dragic should play in the World Cup
Thursday, we asked if you agreed with Goran Dragic's decision to play for Slovenia in the FIBA World Cup.
A total of 566 votes were submitted, 280 of which went toward agreeing with the point guard's decision.
It wasn't a clear-cut choice, however, as 220 votes went to "No" and another 60 to "Undecided."
Recently, Suns GM Ryan McDonough said the team supports their star's decision, even saying it "can be a positive thing for him and us."
However, if Dragic wears down during the NBA season because of what should be a somewhat strenuous offseason, the decision may not look so good after all.
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Phoenix Suns waive guard Dionte Christmas
- P.J. Tucker and cash deserved
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.