Updated Jun 4, 2014 - 10:01 am
Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named to All-NBA Third Team
Dragic, who earned 115 points through the voting, appeared on 65 of a possible 125 ballots, mostly on the second or third team, but earned a first-team vote from Sports Illustrated's Chris Mannix.
Dragic, who was also named the NBA's Most Improved Player on April 23, is the first Suns player to be named to one of the All-NBA teams since Steve Nash and Amar'e Stoudemire were placed on the Second Team in 2009-10.
The point guard averaged 20.3 points, 5.9 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game for the Suns, who surprised the NBA by winning 48 games and nearly reaching the postseason.
It was a great season for Dragic who, at age 27, averaged more points and rebounds than he ever had, while also shooting a blistering .505 from the field and .408 from three-point range.
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.