The Pulse: Phoenix Suns unlikely to land big-name free agent at PF
On Sunday, we asked you which big-name free agent at power forward the Phoenix Suns should attempt to sign should they be unable to trade for Kevin Love.
More than 850 votes were submitted, and the results' show that fans don't have much faith in the Suns' ability to lure a big-name free agent to the desert -- at least not yet.
A majority 28 percent of the 886 votes said the Suns don't have a shot with any of the options -- which were Chris Bosh, Greg Monroe, Dirk Nowitzki, Zach Randolph and Pau Gasol.
Randolph was the next-most popular choice with 20 percent of the vote, while Monroe and Gasol both received 18 percent. Bosh earned just 10 percent while Nowitzki received just 6 percent of the votes.
The Suns were linked to Gasol in possible trade talks during the season, but Phoenix elected to not pursue Gasol as a possible half-season rental player. Randolph scored 17.4 points per game to go along with 10.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists in his 13th NBA season last year.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.