The Pulse: Phoenix Suns unlikely to land big-name free agent at PF
On Sunday, we asked you which big-name free agent at power forward the Phoenix Suns should attempt to sign should they be unable to trade for Kevin Love.
More than 850 votes were submitted, and the results' show that fans don't have much faith in the Suns' ability to lure a big-name free agent to the desert -- at least not yet.
A majority 28 percent of the 886 votes said the Suns don't have a shot with any of the options -- which were Chris Bosh, Greg Monroe, Dirk Nowitzki, Zach Randolph and Pau Gasol.
Randolph was the next-most popular choice with 20 percent of the vote, while Monroe and Gasol both received 18 percent. Bosh earned just 10 percent while Nowitzki received just 6 percent of the votes.
The Suns were linked to Gasol in possible trade talks during the season, but Phoenix elected to not pursue Gasol as a possible half-season rental player. Randolph scored 17.4 points per game to go along with 10.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists in his 13th NBA season last year.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.