Updated Jun 26, 2014 - 8:56 pm
Suns take UW-Green Bay stretch forward Alec Brown with No. 50 pick in 2014 NBA Draft
A 7-foot-1 stretch forward, Brown averaged 15.6 points and 5.7 rebounds per game with the Phoenix as a senior. He also shot 42 percent from three-point range.
In addition to his scoring prowess, the 21-year-old recorded 3.1 blocks per game in 2013-14.
Brown took a pre-draft visit to the Valley back on May 27, where he was paired alongside Keith Appling, Deonte Burton, Artem Klimenko, JaKarr Sampson and Jamil Wilson.
At the NBA Combine, Brown impressed scouts by knocking down 18 of 25 attempts from distance.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.