Updated Jun 27, 2014 - 1:21 pm
Phoenix Suns extend qualifying offers to Eric Bledsoe and P.J. Tucker
According to AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro, the offers are worth $3.7 million for Bledsoe and $1.1 million for Tucker.
By extending the qualifying offers, the Suns maintain the right to match another team's contract offer to the players.
Bledsoe played in 43 games last season, missing 33 games with a torn meniscus and six because of a shin injury. He averaged career-bests in points (17.7), rebounds (4.7), and assists (5.5).
Tucker also had a career-year in 2013-14, averaging 9.4 points and 6.5 rebounds while playing 30.7 minutes per game.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.