The Pulse: T.J. Warren will have the most promising career in a Suns' uniform of the first-round picks
With the No. 14 overall pick, Phoenix selected North Carolina State small forward T.J. Warren. With the No. 18 overall pick, Syracuse guard Tyler Ennis was the selection. And to close out their busy first round, the Suns took 6-foot-6 guard Bogdan Bogdanovic out of Serbia.
Naturally, we at ArizonaSports.com were curious to see who our readers felt would have the best career in a Suns' uniform.
Not surprisingly, the results came in just as the draft unfolded.
Warren took home the popular vote, garnering 264 of the 402 tallies (66 percent), and Ennis (79) and Bogdanovic (59) took home the remaining votes, 20 and 15 percent respectively.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.