Updated Jul 2, 2014 - 1:05 pm
The Pulse: LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony are not coming to Phoenix
Monday, we asked how likely you thought it was that the Suns would land both LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony.
A total of 1,205 votes were submitted, and the consensus is that there's no chance.
In fact, 894 votes, or 74 percent, think we were ridiculous for even asking the question.
Just 195 votes, or 16 percent, believe that not only is it a reasonable question, but a very likely proposition.
So at least there's that.
- Owner Robert Sarver: Phoenix Suns not trying to lowball RFA Eric Bledsoe
- An open letter to Eric Bledsoe
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- Robert Sarver, Phoenix Suns Owner - Friday August 1Phoenix Suns owner Robert Sarver joins the show to discuss Gambo's letter to Eric Bledsoe.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.