Updated Jul 2, 2014 - 1:05 pm
The Pulse: LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony are not coming to Phoenix
Monday, we asked how likely you thought it was that the Suns would land both LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony.
A total of 1,205 votes were submitted, and the consensus is that there's no chance.
In fact, 894 votes, or 74 percent, think we were ridiculous for even asking the question.
Just 195 votes, or 16 percent, believe that not only is it a reasonable question, but a very likely proposition.
So at least there's that.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.