The Pulse: Channing Frye most likely of Suns' key free agents to leave
Tuesday, we asked which of the Suns' three key free agents is most likely to be playing for another team next season.
A total of 794 votes were submitted, and it wasn't even close, as Channing Frye, who opted out of the final year of his contract to become a free agent, getting 602 votes, or 76 percent.
Trailing Frye was restricted free agent P.J. Tucker, as he received 113 votes, or 14 percent.
Fellow restricted free agent Eric Bledsoe, according to our readers, is the least likely of the three to depart. The rising star got 79 votes, or just 10 percent.
The NBA's free agency period officially opened last Monday at 9:00 p.m. Arizona time, though players are not allowed to sign with teams until July 10.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.