The Pulse: Channing Frye most likely of Suns' key free agents to leave
Tuesday, we asked which of the Suns' three key free agents is most likely to be playing for another team next season.
A total of 794 votes were submitted, and it wasn't even close, as Channing Frye, who opted out of the final year of his contract to become a free agent, getting 602 votes, or 76 percent.
Trailing Frye was restricted free agent P.J. Tucker, as he received 113 votes, or 14 percent.
Fellow restricted free agent Eric Bledsoe, according to our readers, is the least likely of the three to depart. The rising star got 79 votes, or just 10 percent.
The NBA's free agency period officially opened last Monday at 9:00 p.m. Arizona time, though players are not allowed to sign with teams until July 10.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.