Phoenix Suns' Bogdan Bogdanovic puts it in writing that he will stay in Europe for at least one more season
Suns and Bogdan Bogdanovic have agreed in writing that he will not join this season, therefore his cap hold for the 2015 season is expunged.— Mark Deeks (@MarkDeeksNBA) July 10, 2014
The Suns selected Bogdanovic 27th overall, but had long stated a desire not to add three rookies to their roster this season. Having already nabbed T.J. Warren and Tyler Ennis earlier in the draft, the goal with their final first-round selection was to find a "draft-and-stash" option, which they did.
The 21-year-old Bogdanovic is an interesting prospect. Last year, for Partizan Belgrade in the Euroleague, he averaged 12.7 points, 3.7 assists and 3.7 rebounds per contest. A 6-foot-6 swingman, he also averaged 9.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and two assists per game while playing for the Serbian National Team at the FIBA EuroBasket 2013.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.