Updated Jul 11, 2014 - 8:31 am
Report: FA guard Anthony Morrow considering Phoenix Suns
Thursday, several insiders reported that restricted free agent guard Isaiah Thomas was meeting with the Suns.
Friday, David Aldridge of TNT says Phoenix could be in the future for another free agent sharpshooter.
FA guard Anthony Morrow still considering the Clippers, Heat, Wizards, Raptors and Suns, per source. All willing to use some portion of MLE.— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) July 10, 2014
Morrow, 28, is a six-year veteran who spent last season with the New Orleans Pelicans. In 76 games he averaged 8.4 points and just under two rebounds per contest. His real value is in his shooting. Morrow shot .458 from behind the three-point line in 2013-14, the third time he's shot over 45 percent from downtown in his career.
His career mark of .428 from three-point range is eighth on the all-time NBA list, and third-best among current players behind only Golden State's Stephen Curry and Utah's Steve Novak.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.