Updated May 1, 2012 - 10:50 am
D-backs' Hudson tweets about progress
Hudson is eligible to come off of the DL May 3, and although that return date looks highly unlikely, the D-backs' starter updated his progress Tuesday morning on his Twitter account.
Headed to put sons work in at SRF. Arm is feeling really good and I'm getting closer to being back! #ComingBackStrongerThanEver— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 1, 2012
The Diamondbacks' rotation has been solid in Hudson's absence, paced by the outstanding pitching of veterans Ian Kennedy, Trevor Cahill and Joe Saunders along with youngsters Wade Miley and Patrick Corbin. Arizona starters registered a 1.32 ERA in 27.1 innings of work while taking three of four from the Miami Marlins.
- In second year with D-backs, Martin Prado finally feeling 'comfortable and settled'
- No clear lineup materializing for 2014 Arizona Diamondbacks
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill 'unable to execute' against Oakland
- D-backs president Hall: Mark Trumbo is 'everything as advertised'
- Arizona Diamondbacks' Patrick Corbin where he needs to be moving towards season opener
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.