Updated May 1, 2012 - 10:50 am
D-backs' Hudson tweets about progress
Hudson is eligible to come off of the DL May 3, and although that return date looks highly unlikely, the D-backs' starter updated his progress Tuesday morning on his Twitter account.
Headed to put sons work in at SRF. Arm is feeling really good and I'm getting closer to being back! #ComingBackStrongerThanEver— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 1, 2012
The Diamondbacks' rotation has been solid in Hudson's absence, paced by the outstanding pitching of veterans Ian Kennedy, Trevor Cahill and Joe Saunders along with youngsters Wade Miley and Patrick Corbin. Arizona starters registered a 1.32 ERA in 27.1 innings of work while taking three of four from the Miami Marlins.
- Rookie makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Plate call overturned in D-backs' loss
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.