Updated May 1, 2012 - 10:50 am
D-backs' Hudson tweets about progress
Hudson is eligible to come off of the DL May 3, and although that return date looks highly unlikely, the D-backs' starter updated his progress Tuesday morning on his Twitter account.
Headed to put sons work in at SRF. Arm is feeling really good and I'm getting closer to being back! #ComingBackStrongerThanEver— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 1, 2012
The Diamondbacks' rotation has been solid in Hudson's absence, paced by the outstanding pitching of veterans Ian Kennedy, Trevor Cahill and Joe Saunders along with youngsters Wade Miley and Patrick Corbin. Arizona starters registered a 1.32 ERA in 27.1 innings of work while taking three of four from the Miami Marlins.
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.