Surgery went well for Daniel Hudson
Daniel is out of surgery and resting up for the long road ahead. Surgery went beautifully! Thanks to y'all for your thoughts and prayers!— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) July 9, 2012
We still don't know the extent of the damage in Hudson's elbow or how long he will be out, but the standard recovery from Tommy John surgery takes at least least one year.
Hudson has not pitched since June 26. Though he struggled this season to the tune of a 3-2 record and 7.35 ERA, his loss is one the D-backs are still trying to overcome.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs' General Manager - Wednesday May 22Are the D-backs ready for the upcoming MLB June draft? What's the latest on Adam Eaton?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs' Manager - Tuesday May 21Gibby on Pat Corbin, Adam Eaton's return, & Paul Goldschmidt's success.
- Eric Chavez - Friday May 17D-Backs 3rd baseman Eric Chavez joined Burns & Gambo to discuss his recent hot streak.
- Tim Kurkjian - Thursday May 16ESPN MLB Insider Tim Kurkjian joined Burns and Gambo to discuss the development of Diamondbacks star
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday May 15KT talks to Doug & Wolf about the big win over the Braves!