Surgery went well for Daniel Hudson
Daniel is out of surgery and resting up for the long road ahead. Surgery went beautifully! Thanks to y'all for your thoughts and prayers!— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) July 9, 2012
We still don't know the extent of the damage in Hudson's elbow or how long he will be out, but the standard recovery from Tommy John surgery takes at least least one year.
Hudson has not pitched since June 26. Though he struggled this season to the tune of a 3-2 record and 7.35 ERA, his loss is one the D-backs are still trying to overcome.
- Kirk Gibson, Dbacks Manager - Tuesday June 18Dbacks manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's loss to the Marlins, their pitching staff and any
- FanBall Weekly - June 17 - Tuesday June 18Everything you need to know about Fantasy Baseball from Andy Greenberg.
- D-backs president Derrick Hall - Friday June 14Derrick Hall joins Rob and Karie to talk about drafting paralyzed ASU baseball player Cory Hahn. He
- Kevin Towers, D-backs' General Manager - Wednesday June 12Towers talks about the brawl between the D-backs and the Dodgers.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Analyst - Wednesday June 12Tim Kurkjian joins the show to talk about last night's brawl between the Dbacks and the Dodgers.