Updated Oct 25, 2012 - 1:13 pm
Mark Grace indicted on four felony DUI counts
Grace was indicted on four felony counts by a grand jury on Oct. 12.
Grace was arrested Aug. 23. He had a blood-alcohol content of .095. Grace was also allegedly driving on a suspended license and did not have the required interlock device installed in his vehicle stemming from a previous DUI charge in 2011.
Grace could face one to 3.75 years in prison on each count, but those sentences could be served concurrently or be lowered in a plea deal.
Grace is scheduled to make his next court appearance on Dec. 5.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.