Updated Oct 25, 2012 - 1:13 pm
Mark Grace indicted on four felony DUI counts
Grace was indicted on four felony counts by a grand jury on Oct. 12.
Grace was arrested Aug. 23. He had a blood-alcohol content of .095. Grace was also allegedly driving on a suspended license and did not have the required interlock device installed in his vehicle stemming from a previous DUI charge in 2011.
Grace could face one to 3.75 years in prison on each count, but those sentences could be served concurrently or be lowered in a plea deal.
Grace is scheduled to make his next court appearance on Dec. 5.
- Arizona Diamondbacks' Bronson Arroyo may not be ready at start of season
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley excited to pitch in Australia
- Signing with Arizona Diamondbacks 'perfect' for Oliver Perez
- D-backs finalize deal with LHP Oliver Perez
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley to pitch in Australia, ‘still in the mix' to pitch in big leagues
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday March 11Kirk Gibson discusses Archie Bradley's future with the team.
- Pedro Gomez, ESPN MLB reporter - Monday March 10Pedro Gomez discusses Barry Bonds' return to the Giants.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?