Updated Oct 25, 2012 - 1:13 pm
Mark Grace indicted on four felony DUI counts
Grace was indicted on four felony counts by a grand jury on Oct. 12.
Grace was arrested Aug. 23. He had a blood-alcohol content of .095. Grace was also allegedly driving on a suspended license and did not have the required interlock device installed in his vehicle stemming from a previous DUI charge in 2011.
Grace could face one to 3.75 years in prison on each count, but those sentences could be served concurrently or be lowered in a plea deal.
Grace is scheduled to make his next court appearance on Dec. 5.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?